Here is the list of my key scientific publications, in chronological order starting from the most recent years (see also my googlescholar page):
- A.M. Perego, “Synchronization and amplification enabled by diversity in nonlinear optical systems and the analogy with converse symmetry breaking for coupled oscillators”, Physical Review A 106, L031505 (2022).
- A.M. Perego, F. Bessin, and A. Mussot, “Complexity of modulation instability”, Physical Review Research 4, L022057 (2022).
- V. Ribeiro and A.M. Perego, “Parametric amplification in lossy nonlinear waveguides with spatially dependent coupling”, Optics Express 30, 17614 (2022).
- A.M. Perego, A. Mussot and M. Conforti, “Theory of filter-induced modulation instability in driven passive optical resonators”, Physical Review A 103 , 013522 (2021).
- A. M. Perego, “Exact superregular breather solutions to the generalized nonlinear Schrödinger equation with nonhomogeneous coefficients and dissipative effects”, Optics Letters 45, 3913-3916 (2020).
- T. G. Seidel, A. M. Perego, J. Javaloyes and S. V. Gurevich, “Discrete light bullets in passively mode-locked semiconductor lasers”, Chaos 30, 063102 (2020).
- A. M. Perego, B. Garbin, F. Gustave, S. Barland, F. Prati and G. J. de Valcárcel, “Coherent master equation for laser modelocking”, Nature Communications 11, 311 (2020).
- F. Bessin, A. M. Perego, K. Staliunas, S. K. Turitsyn, A. Kudlinski, M. Conforti and A. Mussot, “Gain through filtering enables tuneable optical frequency comb generation in passive optical resonators”, Nature Communications 10, 4489 (2019).
- M. Lamperti and A.M. Perego, “Collective dynamics of evanescently coupled excitable lasers with saturable absorber”, The European Physical Journal B 92, 117 (2019).
- A.M. Perego, “All-optical pulse bursts generation from a nonlinear amplifying loop mirror”, Optics Letters 44, 1734 (2019).
- M. Yasin, … and A.M Perego, “Fiber bundle sensor for detection of formaldehyde concentration in fish”, Optical Fiber Technology 52, 101984 (2019).
- A. M. Perego, S.K. Turitsyn and K. Staliunas, “Gain through losses in nonlinear optics”, Light: Science and Applications 7, 43 (2018).
- S. Gaiarin, A. M. Perego, E. P. da Silva, F. Da Ros and D. Zibar “Dual-polarization nonlinear Fourier-transform-based optical communication system ”, Optica 5, 263 (2018).
- A. M. Perego, S. V. Smirnov, K. Staliunas, D. V. Churkin and S. Wabnitz. “Self-induced Faraday instability lasers”, Physical Review Letters 120, 213902 (2018). [Open Access]
- A. M. Perego, “High-repetition-rate, multi-pulse all-normal-dispersion fiber laser”, Optics Letters 42, 3574-3577 (2017).
- S. Kumar, A. M. Perego and K. Staliunas, “Linear and nonlinear bullets of the Bogoliubov-De Gennes excitations”, Physical Review Letters 118, 044103 (2017). [Open Access]
- M. Lamperti and A. M. Perego, “Disorder-induced localization of excitability in an array of coupled lasers”, Physical Review A Rapid Communications 96, 041803(R) (2017).
- A. M. Perego, N. Tarasov, D. V. Churkin, S. K. Turitsyn and K. Staliunas, “Pattern Generation by Dissipative Parametric Instability”, Physical Review Letters 116, 028701 (2016). [Open Access]
- N. Tarasov, A. M. Perego, D. V. Churkin, K. Staliunas and S. K. Turitsyn, “Mode-locking via dissipative Faraday instability”, Nature Communications 7, 12441 (2016).
- A. M. Perego and M. Lamperti, “Collective excitability, synchronization, and array-enhanced coherence resonance in a population of lasers with a saturable absorber”, Physical Review A 94, 033839 (2016).